Livestreaming Sites & Sounds from Big Ears
Viewing the Stream once you’ve made your purchase:
• To view the show, return to the page where you made your purchase.
• On the day of the show you should no longer see an option to purchase tickets and instead the image below ought to be visible.
• If you are still only presented with the option to buy a ticket, click the purchase button and login with the same email address you used when buying your ticket initially, the image below ought to then be visible.
• Starting 6 hours prior the show, you will see a countdown clock to the 8 PM show.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com
• You can only watch the stream on one device at a time.
• If you would like to switch from one device to another, the previous device should be automatically signed out. (If for some reason the initial device doesn’t automatically sign out, you’ll need to sign out on your previous device and sign in on your new device.)
• To sign in and out of your account click on the Smiley Face icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
Casting from iPhone or Android to your Casting Device:
In order to watch the show on a TV, NoonChorus recommends you cast from your mobile device — iPhone or Android — to your casting device — Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Firestick or Smart TV — in the following manner:
1) Make certain you have your wi-fi turned on.
2) Navigate to the video you’re wanting to watch
3) Tap the Cast button in the upper right corner of the video.
4) This ought to bring up a list of available casting devices.
5) Connect to your preferred casting device and enjoy the show.
Here’s a LINK to Frequently Asked Technical Questions courtesy of NoonChorus.